Hello friends welcome back to my blog searchtactic.com. Facebook is the best way to get in contact with friends and new people. Facebook is social media site, you can create free account on Facebook. Registration on Facebook is simple. You can check our previous post how to create facebook account. Today i am telling you how to delete Facebook Account Permanently. You can delete your Facebook account within few minutes. Once you schedule for permanent deletion you have to wait for 14 day.
Here is step by step guide to delete Facebook Account Permanently
Facebook do not provide any direct way to delete your Facebook account as twitter, whatsapp and other social networks. Account deletion option is hidden in Facebook.
Follow these steps to Delete Facebook Account on computer
1. Just open your browser or go to website http://facebook.com and here you get one login for and second is create new account form.
2. Login to your Facebook account by filling username or password. Username may be your phone number or email address or Facebook username.
3. Step 3 click on drop down option in the right hand side in menu. Click on help on the drop down list.
4. There you get a search box, type how do i permanently delete Facebook Account. You will get a link how to i permanently delete Facebook Account.
5. Click on this and let us know and a popup comes out just enter password our there. All done now your account is setup for permanent deletion.
6. Don’t login your account for 14 days and your account deletion done.
Delete Facebook Account Permanently on mobile
1. Just open web browser and open Facebook.com.
3. Click on help
4. Type in search box how do I permanently delete Facebook Account.
5. Click on how do i permanently delete Facebook Account in the search results.
6. Click on let us know.
9. Congratulations you delete your Facebook account permanently.
Thank you friends for reading this, if you think this is useful information share with your friends. Read our previous post how to create facebook account with phone number or gmail.